Descripción del Producto
If you’re building a compact gaming rig with a MicroATX board, you’ve found something special. The SPEC-M2 features excellent cooling and great expansion options. Modern features like USB 3.0 and SSD compatibility, room for full sized graphics cards and PSUs, and an oversized side panel window mean your next rig can look expensive – even if it’s not.
With a full mesh front panel and direct airflow path to the GPU, the SPEC-M2 gets cool air directly to your hottest components with nothing in between.
A front LED 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide more expandability. Take advantage of the 240mm front radiator support to upgrade your CPU or GPU to liquid cooling.
There’s a USB 3.0 front panel port for the latest high-speed peripherals. Inside, there are built-in mounts for dual high-performance 2.5″ SSD drives, and 3.5″ and 5.25″ drive installation is tool-free. Cable routing channels and cutouts simplify builds and improve aesthetics.
Showcase your powerful components. And when you want to get at them, the thumbscrews let you get quick access without looking for a screwdriver.
- Carbide Series Clear SPEC-M2 MicroATX Gaming Case
- Accessory kit
- Warranty and Support Information
- MicroATX, Mini-ITX motherboards
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 448 x 198 x 378mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 383mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 160mm
- Expansion Slots: 4
- 5.25″ Drive bays: 1
- 3.5″ Hard Drive Bays: 2
- 2.5″ Drive Bays: 2
- Fans included: (x1) 120mm fan
- Cooling Layout:
- Front: (x2) 120mm (1 x 120mm included)
- Top: (x2) 120mm
- Rear: (x1) 120mm
- Radiator Compatibility:
- 240mm: Front only
- 120mm: Front, or Rear
- Dust filters for front and bottom intakes
- Front I/O Panel includes: (x1) USB 3.0 port, (x1) USB 2.0 port, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons